Gut Filling Coconut Pancakes
A great gut filling recipe made with coconut flour. All wheat, gluten, nut and grain free. Suitable for vegetarians and those following the paleo diet.
- 1/4 Cup coconut flour
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons of tapioca flour
- 1/3 Cup coconut milk or favourite dairy free milk alternative
- 3 Eggs
- Pinch of salt
- Light olive oil/coconut oil for frying
- Place dry ingredients into a bowl.
- Mix eggs, milk and salt in a smaller .bowl
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix together.
- Add olive oil/ coconut oil to pan and cook pancakes.
Top with favourite berries or other fruits including banana/ passionfruit.
Drizzle with maple syrup.